2011年12月19日月曜日

Water

Do you always feel the importance of water?? I think most of Japanese people may answer "No" because we can get water for nothing all over Japan.

I am one of the people too. I drink water and tea for free in school cafe and use much water to cook my dishes in my house every day. In addition, I get clean water from the supermarket near my house. I thought that it is good for my economy and health to receive the clean water. However, recently, I think it might be luxurious. That's because some of the people, especially, people in Africa, can't get water. They are suffering from hunger!!

Of course, I know that the people will not be helped if I change my actions, but I have a kind of feeling that I must do something eco-friendly in ethics. How do you think?? Should I stop receiving the clean water??

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿