2011年12月14日水曜日

volunteers

I watched a TV program on last Saturday. The title is "Cool Japan". In this TV program, people always talk about the cool points in Japan.
In the last theme, they discussed about the volunteers in Japan. There are a lot of Japanese volunteers. For example, Japanese people often pick up litter in the street. However, I heard that foreigners didn't do so, and that only the goverments clean their street. Therefore, the streets in foreign countries are dirty. That is a problem.
I learned that it is important for each of citizens to think about the environment in their town.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised to read this because I thougth Jaan has fallen behind foreign countries regarding volunteers.And also I thought streets in Japan is more dirty than that in other countries.Now I learned it is misunderstanding!So from now on, I can be proud of our country and Japanese!

    返信削除