2011年12月8日木曜日

McDonald's

I studied about fast foods in ''environmental ethics'' class, so I would like to talk about that.

Today, I went to McDonald's with my friend. McDonald's is fast food. I would like to tell you about the bad points of fast foods that I actually experienced today.

First, McDonald's use a lot of packages. I ordered two bigmacs and  one applepie. Each of them has packages. Also, papercups are used for all of drinks. It's so waste.

Second, hamburgers are high calories. I heard from my friend that bigmac has over 500 kcal, so I ate over 1000 kcal at dinner. It is bad for my health.

Third, the foods of McDonald's come from various countries. For example, meats come from Australia or America. Foodmile is so long and carbon is emited so much to bring the foods from overseas countries to Japan. It's not environmentally-friendly.

Finally, there are a lot of bad points like these. Therefore, why don't you refrain from eating fast foods.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,Masaya.
    I agree with your opinion.Especially,second opinion.
    First food is very high calory.We Should refrain from eating first food and high calory food if it is not first food.

    返信削除